Saturday 10 July 2010

More Cheating Going On????



I was watching some of Schnyder/Ondraskova and left when it was 2-0 in the second set. I popped back near the end to check the score and there was a lot of talk about Patty tanking the second set then pulling it back in the third to win on purpose.

Now I didn't see it myself but from the comments I read it seemed clear she done it on purpose, any thoughts from anyone who saw it?

A winning day for me anyway and nearly made back the loss from yesterday. I have still haven't installed photoshop again either. There are a few more DC matches tomorrow so a few more bets and I'll be backing Szavay in the final tomorrow of her home tournament, that's one that the system has thrown up.

The balance is currently at just £108.50. After withdrawing the £330 ish a few weeks ago I only topped up with about £100 so I am technically playing with profit after keeping out the original £150 and an extra £50 so even if it goes bust from here I am £50 up.

I may top up slightly in the future but only if the bank is taking a while to grow. I would like to see the balance grow by the system only.


Spain lost in the DC to a team it hadn't lost to for 87 years... They won't be retaining their title once again anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Surely you don't take the rantings of schwarzy, trader007 and the other idiots seriously? I didn't see a single comment from a poster who I think reliable which suggested anything other than the usual player going walkies 2nd set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, yup I was watching the Schynder match and it looked 100% like she gave it away in the 2nd...she could have hammered the qualifier at anytime, the loss of certain shots was just so blatant!

    Thankfully I had greened out a little in the 1st set...seems to be a lot of this going on in the lower ranks of tennis, thing is they can earn more with someone trading on the match for them if they know wants going to happen, hmmm, anyway linked you up m8.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anon, you have a point. I don't really read the match threads very often so don't know who talks sense and who doesn't. 90% talk crap I know but it seemed the common theme yesterday that it was a bit suspect.

    Patty has been known to be a bit like that before, she was pathetic after beating Serena in Rome then losing 6-3 6-0 to Kanepi. It's just what she is like I suppose.

    ReplyDelete