Thursday 8 July 2010

Back To The Start...



I have realised I am messing around with the criteria too much in an attempt to find the winning sequences easier and quicker and this is not going to happen.

I am going right back to the simple criteria I used when starting the blog and will have to blur the screenshots of course to protect the selection crieria. I will start the blurring from another day as since I had to replace my hard drive I have not re-installed photoshop so will do that very soon.

I see the first negative comment has arrived and it's better than no comments at all! If only he had posted I was shit when I actually WAS shit, losing the money by scalping the football markets, instead of when I simply listed the matches that the criteria had picked that day. Unlucky, you can always leave a link to your blog of picks should you ever choose to do one and I'll be happy to follow you. :)

So, a massive 28p profit today as we have to still go from scratch to build the bank. I couldn't top up all of it after the withdrawal so it will be a long, slow process and I am more than happy to think long term with this. Let's see if it's made any money in 6 mths.

2 comments:

  1. In order to receive comments you generally have to write something interesting.

    This is the problem I have, probably a good job my gambling isn't as lazy as my blogging.

    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Curly. I did start doing a few items that were latest news etc, but then I didn't really need to follow tennis as much so I stopped.

    I think I'll do it again a bit, also chatting a bit about that days matches that I have seen, with some stats.

    I do love a good stat and as I am always using OnCourt for my system selections I usually find some interesting ones regarding some matches.

    What is your blog mate?

    ReplyDelete