Sunday 25 July 2010

Sania beaten by British teenager...

Wrexam, Wales, July 26: India's Sania Mirza was defeated 6-2, 6-4 by Britain's US Open junior champion Heather Watson in the final of the 25,000-dollar ITF tournament here on Sunday.

The 18-year-old Watson said: "Against Sania I just told myself I had nothing to lose because she's been ranked 27 in the world before and she is a really good player. I just did a lot of running and got as many balls in court as I could."

==============================



A profit of over £27 from last weeks tournaments so it's slowly getting there with the total balance now at £152.75. The two sequences that I broke down after the 3 losses both won their next bets so I could have gone on with the full chase to recover the lot and got it back but it's better to safer just now in case a 4 loss sequence comes about.

More tournaments this week so plenty of matches, let's hope the bank keeps growing and I should have some extra funds to give the bank a slight top up in a few weeks so get it the point where breaking down after 4 should be ok.

2 comments:

  1. Rod, After 3 losses when you break a sequence down, how many bets do you spread it accross (if that makes sense!)

    Gorgo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgo,

    When I break a sequence down I split it usually into 4 or if there has been a couple of short price favs in the sequence then maybe into 5.

    Always 4 or 5 though.

    ReplyDelete