Thursday 1 July 2010

100% Today!


Just the one bet though so no need to get excited just yet. This was a mighty £2 back of Zvonareva which came in.

It feels good to be back and all of a sudden I actually have an interest in who wins tennis matches and have been watching some on tv, this could be due to no football but I think I'll be watching it a lot more again now I'm back betting, albeit with minuscule stakes at the moment.

I also need to watch more as I am doing SO bad in the tipping comps, my top spot in WTA will be gone after this week so I need to start working on that again.

Looking forward to the next tournaments already now just so that I can get a bigger number of bets on and try and get this system moving again after all the crap happening in the last month or so.

After getting a new hard drive the other week I had to re-install OnCourt the other day and had over 1200 updates to download on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment