Monday 7 June 2010

A Good Start To The Week...


I was hoping the rain would stay away long enough to get through a decent amount of matches today and ended up that way. There are still two bets outstanding from the three that have moved over to tomorrow.

£15.34 is a decent profit for the day, around a 5% increase. Rybarikova stitched me up by getting a win by retirement when losing. I saw she had lost the first set and thought that's good, it's going my way but it wasn't to be.

On to tomorrow and fingers crossed the usual England rain stays away long enough to play some matches again.

Good luck everyone!

2 comments:

  1. nice work!

    It seems as if you are martingaling the favorites in tennis matches?

    Do you have strict odds criteria? or would it work on all favorites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Freddy,

    It's not martinagale on favs im afraid, I tried that years ago and found it doesn't work.

    I am chasing but the criteria is set to bet on sequences of only certain matches, something I noticed whilst researching on OnCourt that rarely happens 4 times in a row.

    This is the vital bit as doing it on any favs or any matches you WILL have longer losing runs than 4, and it will happen often too.

    My system also picks out the odd dog, but it is 90-95% favs.

    ReplyDelete