Wednesday 30 June 2010

BACK TODAY!!!!!

I have decided to come back today after the break. The chunk of the balance will be topped up in a few days but as there are only a few matches each day I can do these few days with a very small balance.

Due to my break I have had to wipe previous sequences clean as the missed matches could mess it all up so it's essentially a fresh start with sequences again now.

I also found something on the OnCourt software that let's me check the history of these sequences in more detail, therefore eliminating many bets in a much quicker time.

This will hopefully mean more profits. I honestly can believe it's taking me this long to find it (not that I was looking, I more stumbled across it!) so hopefully profits will be good from here on.

I hope you have all been well whilst I have been having a break and winning shit loads of cash to spend over the summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment