Friday 11 June 2010

Break Time...

It's time for a break I think. After my car broke last month that was annoying, then my hard drive went yesterday, even more annoying. Now my car has broken again and although Japanese cars are reliable, when they go, they are expensive.

I've had to take withdraw almost all the money to pay to fix the car (again). With a lot of studying needed for an exam and also the World Cup starting today (cracking first goal, take a bow son) I think giving the tennis a break for a month is the best idea.

Get the car fixed and enjoy the world cup with the studying in between.

See you all in a month/6 weeks where I can hopefully top the bank back up, at the moment there are more important things to spend money on than betting.

And all this the day I change the design of the blog again. I think it looks much better now!

Good luck with all your betting.

2 comments:

  1. hey mate

    good to hear you're taking a break

    this betting business is doing my nuts in

    will be studying soon like you - can't wait actually because I only bet (lose money) because I can't keep myself occupied!

    rogibear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers rogibear,

    it actually feels very good having a little break. so much less stress everyday. keeping busy with the studying still and the football of course but still cannot wait to get back to it.

    When i do get back to it though i think ill still spend more time away from the screen on other things as my system/(grail?) is a set and forget system so it should be easier to manage in the future concentrating on other stuff still.


    Good luck with the studying mate!

    ReplyDelete