Friday 21 May 2010

Survival Of Tank Week...


I had to brace myself this week as with the overstaking to get back to £400 (then can target 0.5% per bet) it was going to be a bit risky with all the tanking that goes on before a Grand Slam.

Montanes and Seppi both screwed me early on in the week and I had a feeling it was going to blow the bank and that would have been very disappointing to say the least.

It picked up towards the end of the weeks though, and got a nice profit today and finished the week with a bank increase too.



Around a 20% increase in the bank in one week, tank week of all weeks too and I'm very happy. Not even been close to wanting to bet on football or anything else and I'm now happy to just let this tick over in the background and hopefully it can be successful and get at least one seether from the forum fuming that it actually worked (if it does).

Lots of matches coming up now with FO Qualies starting today so hopefully it can keep going like this, like back when I first started before scalping football markets!

No comments:

Post a Comment