Thursday 6 May 2010

A Fresh-ish Start...

After me nuts on the football like I said in that last comment, it put me back down to slightly above the start bank. Not into a loss still but annoyed that I threw it all away betting on football.

I decided to spend more time away from the computer and do some slight tweaking of the tennis system.

After a week of the odd loss/odd profit, break even etc, I made around £7 today and the bank is at £161.81.

I'll do a few more updates now, maybe every few days and just keeping to the tennis and going to the gym/watching tv shows (The Wire atm) will keep me busy instead of betting on footie.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rod hope all is well. Decided to give the blogging a go. Follow me on http://bossmanspicks.blogspot.com/ to follow my picks and reasoning. Trying to stick to betting before matches start and no in play. Here to improve my discipline hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rod hope all is well. I hope the system is still proving profitable. I have my new blog with my picks and i will try to give good reasoning behind all picks. Would be interested in any
    constructive criticism. The site is
    http://bossmanspicks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll add your blog shortly bossman mate, I've already bookmarked it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete